Financial Planning Analyst at UNOCASA Limited
Posted on: 16 November, 2018
Deadline: 23 November, 2018
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at UNOCASA Limited
Unocasa Limited - Our client in the Pharmaceutical industry is seeking application from qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Financial Planning Analyst
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of consolidated financial statements and operational KPIs.
- Including revenue management/projection, audit, return on investment modelling, cost benefit and risk analysis, budgeting (revenue/manpower/project/CAPEX), general quantitative analysis and statistics.
- Prepare and manage the annual operating budget, periodic financial forecasts, and cash flows.
- To this end, Finance Department will train and support every department in the development of their annual budget proposal, as well as keep them regularly updated with monthly and quarterly budget execution reports, and facilitating professional advice to maximize operational efficiency.
- Experience in overseeing the Finance Department to ensure consistency of the financial operations and reporting practice, as well as the implementation of best-in-class financial reporting and control practices.
- Candidate must be a Chartered Accountant with CPA and/or CFA or equivalent qualification.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from UNOCASA Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Outbound Logistics Supervisor at UNOCASA Limited
- Research and Development Manager at UNOCASA Limited
- Know More About UNOCASA LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Country Finance Coordinator at INTERSOS
- Internal Auditor Assistant at SeaHorse Lubricants Industries Limited
- Fraud Prevention Assistant at US Embassy
- Financial Controller at Dragnet Nigeria
- Reconciliation Officer at Elevantix Consulting
- Bursar at The Polytechnic, Ibadan
- External Auditor at Achievers University, Owo
- Account Manager at Great Brands