Marketing Executive at Print Anything
Posted on: 16 November, 2018
Deadline: 19 November, 2018
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Print Anything
Print Anything™ Nigeria helps companies and individuals succeed by promoting their business with effective print products. We achieve this by using our innovative print portal on our website as a holistic solution designed to get your Prints delivered within 48 hours.
- Actively seeking out new business opportunities through cold calling, networking and via ground force.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients. Anticipating and interpreting their requirements. Liaison with Sales Team.
- Primarily responsible for scouting out and generation of new business leads through offline means.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Sourcing for offline advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio.
- Managing the production and effective distribution of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters.
- Writing and proofreading proposal and marketing documents. Ensure that brand communication is consistent within such documents.
- Understand the company, products, services, distribution and brand. Has an excellent working and up to date knowledge on the company’s brand and image, product and service offerings.
- Good working knowledge of pricing.
- Organising and Overseeing products photo shoots.
- Attending events such as conferences, expos, receptions and exhibitions with the primary aim of conducting market research, networking and the generation of leads, gaining insider information on market sector requirements.
- Conducting market research while contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies. Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns and monitoring competitor activity.
- A formal dress code in the working environment is required as the marketing executive can be called upon to attend sales meetings on short notice.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specifications for each.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Monitor progress of campaigns and proposals using various metrics and reporting on performance
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans and strategy within key objectives
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- All other responsibilities as assigned and as your supervisors see fit.
- Persuasion and Negotiation Skills
- Good Teamwork skills
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills
- Adaptability and Ability to work under pressure
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity (writing, visualisation)
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical Skills
- IT skills.
Method of Application
Applicants shouldsend their CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Print Anything
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Executive at Print Anything
- Know More About Print AnythingSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Fab Juice Bar
- Telemarketers at Herbary Cure
- Sales Executives at Icojon
- Technical Sales Executive (Corporate) at SENRI Limited
- Head, Business Development (Marine) at Alan & Grant
- Sales Official at Almond Technologies
- Software Sales and Marketing Officer at Uptitek Infotech Limited
- Senior Marketing Officer at Greenfield Health Management Limited