Sales Executive at Print Anything
Posted on: 16 November, 2018
Deadline: 19 November, 2018
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Print Anything
Print Anything™ Nigeria helps companies and individuals succeed by promoting their business with effective print products. We achieve this by using our innovative print portal on our website as a holistic solution designed to get your Prints delivered within 48 hours.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information. Responsible for monitoring and reporting sales figures on a weekly and quarterly basis.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Devises strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets.
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the organization. He/She should look forward to generating new opportunities for the organization. Looking for the Sales opportunities with the existing and new customers to sell products and services
- The sales executive is also responsible for strong brand promotion.
- Understand the company, products, services, distribution and brand. Has an excellent working and up to date knowledge on the company’s brand and image, product and service offerings.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Collaborate with marketing and CRM teams on retaining & re-cycling clients
- Primarily responsible for the recovery of monies from customer in exceptional cases.
- Effective and timely communication and presentations of samples to customers, regarding the requested product and service.
- Maintain permanent contacts with the customers to know their needs and requirements
- Presents new product ideas to the brand based on customer feedback and market research.
- Sources for new vendors and suppliers for unbranded items. Stays in contact with these vendors to gather necessary information about product prices and lead times for delivery of items.
- Monitors and Manages all supplier relations including payments and quality control.
- Perform quality market survey, analysis and come up with target products and effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Negotiating on costs, delivery and all other specifications with reference to recurring order agreements with suppliers and customers.
- Primarily responsible for the creation and management of sales assets. Ensure that sales assets for specific campaigns are readily available and in time.
- A formal dress code in the working environment is required as the marketing executive can be called upon to attend sales meetings on short notice.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- All other responsibilities as assigned and as your supervisors see fit.
- Ability to anticipate and interpret customer needs
- Excellent Communication Skills/ Active Listening Skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Negotiation and Assertive Skills
- Persuasion, Resilience and Closing Skills
- Ability to use positive language
- Attention to detail
- Time Management and Prioritisation
- Must be patient and have motivational skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Commercial awareness.
Method of Application
Applicants shouldsend their CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Print Anything
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Marketing Executive at Print Anything
- Know More About Print AnythingSimilar Jobs
- Senior Staff Account Manager - Digital Sales Direct at GE - General Electric
- IMC Director - West Africa Business Unit at Coca-Cola
- Business Developer at Nocturnus Security Limited
- Account Manager at Refinitiv
- Account Manager (Sales) at Internet Solutions
- Business Development Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Country Marketing Manager (Functional Lead) at Google Nigeria
- Corporate Sales Manager at Lontor Nigeria