Registrar/CEO at The Council for the Regulation of Freight Forwarding in Nigeria (CRFFN)
Posted on: 16 November, 2018
Deadline: 28 December, 2018
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at The Council for the Regulati
The Council for the Regulation of Freight Forwarding in Nigeria (CRFFN) was established by the CRFFN Act No. 16 of 2007 and charged with the responsibility of among others to regulate and control the practice as well as organize and structure the activities of persons, organizations and associations operating the freight forwarding business. The Council is a Regulator and for self sustenance, it is also Revenue Generating Agency of the Federal Government supervised by the Federal Ministry of Transportation.
- The Registrar is the Chief Executive Officer of the Council and the Secretary to the Governing Council.
- As Chief Executive Officer, the Registrar is responsible for the day to day administration of the Council.
Qualifications and Experience
- Section 11(1) of the CRFFN Act No 16 of 2007 states that "The Council shall, appoint a fit and proper person to be the Registrar for the purpose of this act..." who shall hold a minimum of HND or Bachelor's degree with 15 years cognate experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be a team leader driven by results
- Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomatic and charismatic
- An analytical thinker with strong planning and financial management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to resolve all Council’s issues.
- Must have good written and spoken communication skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their written Application attached with CV and copies of relevant credentials to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Know More About The Council for the Regulation of Freight Forwarding in Nigeria (CRFFN)Similar Jobs
- Admin Officer. at Chicason Group
- Area Manager (Lagos) at Regus
- Service Manager at Synapse Resource Center
- Flexible Packaging Quality Control Manager at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Manager, EOC Office Management at eHealth Systems Africa
- Manager, Network Strategy and Partnerships at MasterCard
- Senior Director, Partner Engineering at Andela
- Director, Engineering Experience at Andela