Information Technology Support Officer at NewGate Hospital
Posted on: 15 November, 2018
Deadline: 31 December, 2018
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at NewGate Hospital
Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
Information Technology Support Officer
Ref. No.: Ref NMSL/2018/J0030
Department: Information Technology
- Installing hardware and software systems
- Maintaining or repairing equipment
- Troubleshooting a variety of computer issues
- CCTV Installation and Maintenance.
- National Diploma in Computer science, Computer engineering, Statistics, Information technology/systems or any other related courses .
- 2 Years working experience.
- Not more than 30 years and resides within proximity to Ikorodu.
- strong knowledge of computers and how they operate, which includes having a broad understanding of hardware and software, operating systems and basic computer programming. Familiarity with electronic equipment, Internet applications and security.
- Comptia A+, CCNA, MTCNA, (or any IT related) certification will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from NewGate Hospital
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at NewGate Hospital
- Medical Laboratory Technician at NewGate Hospital
- Information Technology Support Trainee at NewGate Hospital
- Know More About NewGate HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Quality Assurance Engineer at Zola Electric
- Network Security Engineer at Main One Cable
- Management Information System/Payment Coordinator at Save The Children
- Graphics Designer at Vista Africa Holdings
- Consultant Firm for the Assessment of the Integrity of the Community's IT Infrastructure and the Capacity needs of the Community Computer Centre (CCC) at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Java Developer at AFNORD Nigeria
- Front End Web Developer at Landlagos
- Programmatic Data Systems and Technology Specialist at Catholic Relief Services