Business Development Manager at Print Anything
Posted on: 15 November, 2018
Deadline: 19 November, 2018
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Print Anything
Print Anything™ Nigeria helps companies and individuals succeed by promoting their business with effective print products. We achieve this by using our innovative print portal on our website as a holistic solution designed to get your Prints delivered within 48 hours.
Business Development Manager
About the Job
- The Business Development Manager serves as the front line for the brand; working with the team to achieve monthly targets and coordination of the team's monthly activities.
- A day in the life.
- The team needs to make a sales pitch for a print project to a company board at the beginning of the day.
- By midday, a customer’s order wasn’t complete and a sales team member needs feedback as to what to do.
- Before COB, a report has to be submitted on the new month plans for the brand.
- You would be responsible for recruitments, training and on-boarding of staff
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on daily team activities
- You will play a crucial role in the overall business development and sales process
- You would be responsible for resolving technical issues as well as any kind of misunderstanding between customers and the company
- Promote the company image to be attractive to international clients and local clients as the preferred Print company in Nigeria
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Provide weekly strategy reports outlining core goals, achievements, and key metrics
- You love solving new problems every day
- You have strong attention to details
- You love the flexibility and handling multiple priorities.
- You are a strong leader and have great people management skills
- You can make pitches and presentations on short notice.
- General interest with the print industry would be an advantage.
Why our employees love working with us:
- You work in an entrepreneurial culture where you're surrounded by a young and diverse team.
- You get many growth opportunities and responsibilities early on. It’s one of the perks of a fast-growing company.
- You get to work and play.
Method of Application
Applicants shouldsend their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Print AnythingSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Owens and Xley
- Sales Executive at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Officer (BDO) at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Sales Representative at Etihad Airways
- Sales Executive (FMCG) at Ascentech Services Limited
- Sales Officer at Eptech Power Control System Limited
- Business Development Manager, SMB at Google Nigeria
- Business Development Lead at InstaDeep Limited