Procurement Officer/ Store Keeper at ASA SECURITY
Posted on: 14 November, 2018
Deadline: 21 November, 2018
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at ASA SECURITY
ASA Advanced Tech Limited is a Nigerian limited liability company registered in Nigeria for the provision of advanced security technology services. Our expertise in the field of Special Protection, Consulting & Instructing, was set up to meet the demand for professional security knowledge and capabilities, for the Industrial, private and government sectors.
Procurement Officer/ Store Keeper
- Sourcing and interviewing vendors; negotiate contracts and costs and necessary specification with clients and colleagues while testing and approving new development.
- Prepares requisitions and purchase orders
- Recommends new processes or systems for improvement; implement new ideas and strategies
- Communicates with vendors, clients, customers, team members, and managers to align needs and procurement with organizational goals.
- Analyzes market and delivery systems, supply base and order expenses.
- Keeps costs minimal while remaining accountable to profits by determining the lowest cost for products/materials.
- Organizes and schedules procurements in a timely manner
- Tracks and record orders
- Communicates performances and costs to management
- Receives orders and document arrivals
- To follow-up overall inventory management
- Performs market research and Identifying best prices.
Store Keeping Responsibilities:
- A Store keeper is part of the bridge between demand and supply within the organization
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom by generating Materials Received Report (MRR) on a timely basis.
- Manages store budgets and maintains financial records
- Completes store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Handles staff conflicts, complaints, and problems relating to requests.
- Ensure a tidy and comprehensive store records
- Manages the inward & outward flow of inventory with proper documentation
- Ensures adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control and management.
- Participates in physical inventories by counting stocks
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from ASA SECURITY
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Executive at ASA SECURITY
- Know More About ASA SECURITYSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Executive at Vincintore Limited
- Warehouse Worker at Bee Bee Jump Ltd
- Technical Store Officer at Landover Company Limited
- Supply Chain Graduate Trainee at Nestle Foods
- Buyer at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Planning Officer at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Warehouse Manager at Fun Science World Limited
- Store Officer at Eko Maintenance Limited