Electrical/Mechanical Technician at Willers Solutions
Posted on: 14 November, 2018
Deadline: 16 November, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, an Oil and Gas firm with other line of businesses is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Usage of Auto Card in designing Air Conditioning System.
- Installing air conditioning systems, testing systems for proper functioning, performing emergency repairs, maintaining tools, ordering supplies, and making routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency.
- Record data when inspecting systems, such as temperature of equipment, fuel consumption and hours of operation. .
- May also sell service contracts to clients in order to ensure long-term client relationships.
- Minimum of an OND or its equivalent in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Interested Candidates must be proficient with the use of AUTO CAD in designing air conditioning system.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV in MS Word Format to: email@example.com Using "Production Manager" OR "Electrical/Mechanical Technician" as the Subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Willers Solutions
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Production Manager (PVC Pipes) at Willers Solutions
- Know More About Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Real Time Machine Operator and Filter at Drury Industries
- Mechanical Engineer at Drury Industries
- General Operator/Mechanic (CONTISS 04) at Mountain Top University (MTU)
- Electrician/Electrical Technician (CONTISS 07) at Mountain Top University (MTU)
- Projects & Project Management Lead at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Technical Work Specialist at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Civil Work Specialist at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Technical Service Engineer at Adexen