Vice-Chancellor at Wellspring University
Posted on: 14 November, 2018
Deadline: 28 November, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Wellspring University
Wellspring University was founded by Management Science Centre, a Professional Training and Educational Consulting Firm established in 1983. The centre, which has a long-standing history of excellent performance in this subsector, commenced business as a tutorial centre for degree students of the then Correspondence and Open Studies Institute of the University of Lagos.
- The Vice-Chancellor is the Chief Executive and Academic Head as well as the Chief Accounting Officer of the University
The candidate for the post of Vice-Chancellor of the university must be a distinguished scholar with outstanding academic and administrative records and he or she must:
- Possess a Doctorate Degree and be a full Professor of not less than ten (10) years standing, with appreciable ability to provide academic and administrative leadership for the University community
- Possess a proven track record of academic excellence in terms of quality publications and teaching
- Possess a clear vision for the further development of the University and the realization of its vision, mission and strategic goals
- Have a demonstrable ability to establish and maintain partnerships with local, national and international governmental and non-governmental agencies and organisations
- Exhibit marketing skills toward increasing student population as well as the entrepreneurial drive and ability to mobilise other resources for the development of the University
- Have high moral standards, impeccable character with irrevocable commitment to best practices in corporate governance
- Demonstrate interpersonal and team building skills and possess the ability to build bridges between staff, students, other members of the university community and the University’s various stakeholders
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use ICT and enjoy robust physical and mental health
- Must be within the ages of forty five and sixty years.
Condition of Service
- The successful candidate shall hold office for a term offour (4) years, and shall be eligible for re-appointment for another term only.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Note: Applications should be accompanied by candidates’ detailed CV as well as the candidate’s "Statement of Vision" for the university for the next five years and beyond. The statement must not be more than 1,000 words.
- Know More About Wellspring UniversitySimilar Jobs
- Front Desk/ Customer Service Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Admin Manager at Cambel Shipping and Logistics Service Limited
- OTC (Over The Counter) Manager at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Operation/Admin Manager at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Sales Representative/ Spa Receptionist at ORIKI Group
- Finance & Administrative Assistant at AHNI
- Team Manager at AXA Mansard
- Visual Arts Educator at Bradfield Consulting