Production Manager (PVC Pipes) at Willers Solutions
Posted on: 14 November, 2018
Deadline: 16 November, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, an Oil and Gas firm with other line of businesses is recruiting to fill the position below:
Production Manager (PVC Pipes)
Location: Owerri, Imo
- Candidate must be conversant with the use of Extrusion Machine used in the production of PVC PIPES.
- Plan, organize and control production to ensure that goods are produced on time, within budget and up to standard.
- Schedule and manage daily production team. Set goals, monitor key performance by conducting performance appraisals.
- Forecast, set and manage production budgets and implement cost control programs.
- Analyze and report status of staff and issues on machines to senior Management.
- Develop, implement, manage and communicate plans to ensure quality in production.
- Applicants must be resident in Owerri, Imo State or its Environs.
- Min of Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in any Engineering related field
- Technical experience of 3-5 years
- Must have proven knowledge on PVC PIPE production. Knowledge on water/tissue production is an added advantage
- Marketing experience will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV in MS Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using "Production Manager" OR "Electrical/Mechanical Technician" as the Subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Willers Solutions
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Electrical/Mechanical Technician at Willers Solutions
- Know More About Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Quality Control Lead at Dangote
- Bakery Support Officer at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Product Development Manager at The Kraft Heinz Company
- Innovation Manager at UAC
- Machine Operator at Colton Industries
- Production Supervisor at Colton Industries
- Silo Attendant at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
- Quality Assurance Manager at Eat'N'Go Limited