Project Finance Manager at Ericsson
Posted on: 14 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Ericsson
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Project Finance Manager
Summary of the role
- We are now looking for someone to join our Project Finance Management team. Project Finance Management (PFM) secures correct execution of customer business in SAP ONE, in compliance with Ericsson’s Process and Accounting Directives.
- This includes ensuring data integrity and support FAS Execution Accountable with governance of Customer Business Execution.
- Manage the stake holders, business controller & financial analyst
- By securing accurate financial planning in SAP ERP
- You would be responsible for governance meetings with stake holders
- You will responsible for budget planning & control
- Execution Accountable (CPM, SDM, ICT PD, MSCOO, ASR etc.), Contract Fulfillment Responsible (CFR), Project Planner (PP), Deal Controller (DC), Company Control, Order & Delivery Management (ODM)
Applicable process connected to Job Role
- CBE Process (Customer Business Execution).
- Analyzing; Planning & Organizing; Presenting & Communicating Information; Relating & Networking;
- Applying Expertise & Technology
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel at proficient level
- 2 years of experience in finance & planning
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Team player is the key
- SOX (Sarbanes Oxley Act) knowledge is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ericsson career website on jobs.ericsson.com to apply
- Know More About EricssonSimilar Jobs
- Economist (Youth Corps Member) at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Accountant (Youth Corps Member) at Rossland Consulting Limited
- HRH and Capacity Building Advisor - Nigeria IHP at Palladium Group
- Chartered Accountant (Female) at Invent Alliance Limited
- Grants Manager at Solidarites International
- Deputy Finance Coordinator at Solidarites International
- Finance Coordinator at Solidarites International
- Accountant (M / W / D) at Julius Berger