Administrative Secretary at Broadoak Schools
Posted on: 13 November, 2018
Deadline: 12 December, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Broadoak Schools
At the Broadoak Schools, we aim at offering a complete education for life, helping our pupils realize their full potentials by providing a secure setting with individual attention and a mixture of traditional and modern teaching methods; thus the imagination can be kindled and academic potentials fulfilled.
- Responsible for all administration aspects of the school, staffing, facilities; telecommunications, database management,Budget development and implementation and management of administration, support Services and recruitment.
- Strategic planning team member in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
- Development of business plans and operational plans annually tied to the school’s plan.
- Liaison to the Board of Directors including attendance at Board meetings, taking the official minutes of the Board meetings, agenda development.
- The candidate should have a University Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field; with 5-7 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Broadoak Schools
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- English Teacher at Broadoak Schools
- Know More About Broadoak SchoolsSimilar Jobs
- Front Desk Officer at OPPO Nigeria
- Front Desk & Administrative Officer at OPPO Nigeria
- Director, Finance and Administration at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Group Chief Operating Officer - ESS/18/11/0 at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Support Services Assistant at Save The Children
- Training and Admin Officer at Victoria Water Services Limited
- Receptionist / Laundry Assistant at Topwash Nigeria Limited
- Office Clerk at Stresert Services Limited