Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Project Finance Management Executive
Categories: Corporate Shared Services Categories: Sales, Strategy, Marketing, and Commercial Management
Summary of the Role
- We are now looking for someone to join our Project Finance Management team.
- Project Finance Management (PFM) secures correct execution of customer business in SAP ONE, in compliance with Ericsson’s Process and Accounting Directives.
- This includes ensuring data integrity and support FAS Execution Accountable with governance of Customer Business Execution.
- Manage the stake holders, business controller & financial analyst
- By securing accurate financial planning in SAP ERP
- You would be responsible for governance meetings with stake holders
- You will responsible for budget planning & control
- Execution Accountable (CPM, SDM, ICT PD, MSCOO, ASR etc.), Contract Fulfillment Responsible (CFR), Project Planner (PP), Deal Controller (DC), Company Control, Order & Delivery Management (ODM)
Applicable process connected to Job Role:
- CBE Process (Customer Business Execution)
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel at proficient level
- 2 years of experience in finance & planning
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Team player is the key
- SOX (Sarbanes Oxley Act) knowledge is a plus.
- Analyzing; Planning & Organizing; Presenting & Communicating Information; Relating & Networking;
- Applying Expertise & Technology.
Future Trends & Concerns:
- Digitalization & Automation.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.