Digital Awareness Innovator at ORACLE
Posted on: 13 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ORACLE
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Digital Awareness Innovator
Job ID: 18001ABQ
- Development of communication programs to promote Oracle's products & services.
- Integrate advertising into the marketing campaigns, exercising judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques for best practice / creative solution
- As a recognized authority and leading contributor maintain regular interface between the division and Corporate
- Plan and manage pan-geography corporate and local campaign media plans. Plan, manage and implement corporate and local campaign advertising creative
- Manage tier 2 local advertising and arrange sign off with Corporate. Integrate all advertising across the communications mix. Maintain and communicate brand advertising guidelines. Oversee partner advertising. Develop and manage brand communications audit. Measure advertising effectiveness.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization
- 8 years relevant work experience
- A proven track record in advertising across line-of-business and/or geography as an Account Manager, with experience of creative production and media buying.
Method of Application
- As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made
- This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Interested and qualified? Go to ORACLE career website on oracle.taleo.net to apply
- Know More About ORACLESimilar Jobs
- Lead Software Solutions Architect at Rensource Energy
- UI/UX Designer at Excite Panacea Limited
- Full Stack Web Developer at Excite Panacea Limited
- Java Programmer at BridgeGap Careers
- I.T Support /Technical Officer Intern at Spytrac Telematics Service Limited
- Team Lead, IT Risk Management at First Bank
- Information Technology Officer at Redline Logistics
- Full Stack PHP Software Engineer at Charisol Tech