Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Packet Core Integration Engineer
Req ID: 261873
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Information Technology
- We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system.
- Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
- Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- End to End technical understanding
- Execute test
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on Bachelor level, in Engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Domain experience: Packet Core (MME, EPG, SAPC / PCRF, IP works)
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
- Knowledge in IP networking
- Updated knowledge of trends in market like 5G would be preferred.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.