Manager, Business Relationship & Partner Management at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 12 November, 2018
Deadline: 20 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Manager, Business Relationship & Partner Management
Employment status: permanent
Department: Services: Asset, Change, Configuration and Problem
- To develop, implement and manage Information Systems processes in line with IS and Enterprise Management strategies and best practices
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Information Systems Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Ensure integrity of financial disciplines within ESM environment with regard to OPEX and CAPEX
- Participate in the assessment of resource requirements for EMS and assist in preparing the budget for IS Infrastructure operations and services.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Work with IS process teams and management to discuss or explain process dysfunction, causes and possible solutions and establish the approach to delivering related improvement initiative.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Disseminate information and liaise with other service Management areas to drive service delivery
- Gather business requirements and translate to IS deliverables based on MTNN business plan.
- Facilitate meetings with various IS units to discuss and resolve escalated or identified customers issues
- Maintain customer relationship with all business departments
- Understand the changing business needs and determine levels of IT Service required to support the business.
- Agree with business unit upon IT Service level requirements
- Translate Strategic, Tactical and Operational objectives of MTNN business units to Service Level Agreements/IS deliverables
- Agree with internal business support unit on Operational Level Agreements
- Ensure Underpinning contract support IT Service Level Agreements
- Relate with Business units to ascertain performance levels of IS Services from a Customer and Users perspective.
- Monitor and report on user’s experience of IS’s IT Services
- Ensure business interests are considered in IS internal planning sessions and service definitions
- Foster closer working relationship within IS and the business
- Service catalogue develop, support and maintenance
- Provide input to the prioritization of IT investment within function
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Local and International travel
Requirements, Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline preferably IT
- Fluent in English
- A Post graduate Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is desirable.
- 6 - 13 years of experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- 3 years’ experience in business relationship and customer service management in a medium size organisation
- Good understanding of methodologies and the impact of the technology in question (ITIL Certificate)
- Strategy Development
- Leadership Development Programs
- Business Relationship Management
- Enterprise Systems Management
- Business Process Automations
- Cost management.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from MTN Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Advisor Commercial Legal (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Energy Support Services (ESS) Specialist (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Coordinator, Continuous Service Improvement (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Sim Registration Field Support Coordinator (Supervisor) at MTN Nigeria
- Analyst, Sales Support- Credit (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Closed Loop Feedback & Knowledge Delivery at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Manager, Customer Operations at MTN Nigeria
- Analyst, Customer Intelligence (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Coordinator, Disaster Recovery (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Know More About MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Officer at Dream Labs (Nig) Ltd
- Business Development Manager at Hole19 Luxury Group
- Relationship Manager at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Business Development Officer at LeadHire Limited
- Relationship Manager at Fosad Consulting
- Retail Sales Executive at Simba Group
- Sales Marketing Officer at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Field Sales Representative at Amel International Services Limited