Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Supply Chain Marketing Director
Job ID: 18001AIJ
- You have a passion for digital marketing and an understanding of Supply Chain Management – its complexity and how digital technology is changing this environment.
- You will be responsible to develop the appropriate marketing mix, product messaging and positioning, go-to-market programs, and sales enablement resources for EMEA while working closely with your peers.
- We measure our success by our ability to develop innovative marketing strategies, our ability to build customer advocates that ensure we are top of mind for key buyers' and by delivering successful results.
- The Oracle Marketing Director - Supply Chain Management acts as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate messaging and go-to-market for audiences of our Supply Chain Management solutions.
- Understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the challenges, requirements and can recommends solutions and identify benefits that enable organizations to achieve their goals. Interprets and transforms information based on market requirements and provides the marketing program for delivery.
- Conducts detailed research of market; market segmentation competitor vendor products and proposes marketing campaigns to achieve business goals.
- The successful candidate is accountable for driving the vision, messaging, awareness and creation and execution of go-to-market strategies for Supply Chain Management applications across EMEA. Key activities include market analysis, message creation, presentation development, white paper composition, audio/video production, product launches, website management, sales enablement, and social media outreach.
Strategy & Planning:
- Work with the global product marketing team and local sales management to define the segmentation, positioning and go-to-market messaging and strategies in EMEA.
- Build and manage exciting, innovative product marketing plans that are fully synced with business and revenue goals and ensure effective and ongoing relevancy in the market to drive demand generation and pipeline.
- Deeply understand competition in the segment and region, determining Oracle’s relative positioning and differentiation.
- Work with management to generate quarterly review plans.
- Provide recommendation to boost market share and suggested solution including proposition, product bundling and benefits for a specific business/ industry segment.
- Recommend improvements for the business analysis process.
- Localize marketing materials from global cloud marketing team, including value propositions, messaging positioning, sales enablement tools and ensure local execution is consistent with global messaging.
- Develop solutions to leverage Oracle applications functionality for key industries and suggest process improvements.
- Contribute to the creation of compelling and differentiated content, including infographics, social media copy, whitepapers, presentations, web content, brochures, surveys, contributed articles, competitive analysis, sales kits, customer testimonials that can be leveraged globally.
- Create visionary and compelling internal and external customer-facing presentations.
- Act as a local influencer with journalists and business partners.
- Contribute to Supply Chain Management content and thought leadership
- Monitor Projects and Implementations, plan and organize tasks, reports progress, keep oversight on implementations building relationship and advocacy.
- Confidently deliver presentations to audiences of all sizes (ranging from one person to hundreds of people).
- Develop effective sales training materials, making it easy for sales to understand our product offerings and key positioning.
- Partner with marketing to create innovative marketing campaigns, SEO, and web design to build pipeline.
- Work with existing systems to track and manage requests and issues.
- Attend management meetings on behalf of team.
- Assist with other marketing teams as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work especially in ABM.
- Participate in event activities and ensure compliance to marketing policies and regulations.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Knowledge / background in Supply Chain management, Logistics is a plus
- Expertise and a proven track record successfully marketing enterprise and/or SaaS applications a must with experience in product marketing of Supply Chain Management solutions an advantage.
- Deep knowledge of Oracle Applications functional experience with one or more Manufacturing, Distribution or Planning modules like INV, Costing, OPM, PO, OM, Shipping, Pricing, WMS, ASCP ,Demantra or other competitive solutions highly desirable
- Proven positioning and messaging skills
- Experience writing compelling, high quality documents and presentations on short time lines. You must be a good writer and good story-teller. Examples of prior work will be requested
- Ability to think strategically with tactical execution
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills
- Capable of producing compelling, high quality documents and presentations on short time lines
- Demonstrated ability to work across cross-functional teams in a team-oriented, collaborative environment to achieve business objectives
- Motivated with ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast-paced, dynamically changing environment
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority.
- Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Development and implementation of business plans, marketing strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical market.
- As a product analyst you will participate in every stage of the product life cycle to ensure product meets the needs of users.
- Drive the implementation of programs in support of the marketing strategy, business plans, and forecasts for assigned product lines.
- Maintains current status of customer specifications for existing and future products. Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing opportunities in support of product line objectives.
- Drive product functionality delivering high quality product documentation.
- Lead products through scheduled release assisting others to manage commitments and resources. Measure and report progress and review deliverables.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Demonstrated product/project management experience.
- Ability to work with Executives. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated product/project management experience.
- Creative, energetic, and enthusiastic. Team player.
- Experience using or implementing Oracle, SAP, or Peoplesoft applications.
- Basic HTML and web technology skills a plus.
- 8 years technology/industry experience and BA/BS/MBA degree.
Method of Application
Note: As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Interested and qualified? Go to ORACLE career website on oracle.taleo.net to apply