Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic came into being on the 2nd of February, 1989 wide Kaduna State Edict No. 3 (subsequently amended in 2004). The Edict charged the Polytechnic to among other things provide for training and development of techniques in Applied Science, Engineering and Commerce as well as in other spheres of learning.
Director, Medical Services
- Taking over the charge of the Polytechnic’s Medical Centre.
- Co-ordlnating the work and activities of subordinates staff of the centre.
- Responsible to the Rector for the smooth running of the medical centre.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Rector.
- The applicant must be a holder of MBBS or equivalent qualification with eighteen (18) years cognate experience or holder of Postgraduate qualification in Medicine with at least fifteen (15) years cognate experience.
- Must provide evidence of membership with the Nigeria Medical and Dental Council.
Terms of Appointment
- The salary of the Director of Medical Services is CONMESS 15.
- He/She shall be entitled to an official car.
- He shall be entitled to accommodation, if he/she desires and where a vacant house exists.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to submit twelve (12) copies of their hand written Application including photocopies of certificates and CV to the "Registrar" using the address below indicating:
- Name (surname first and underlined).
- Date of birth.
- State of origin and local government area.
- Postal address, email and phone numbers.
- Marital status.
- Educational institutions attended and qualifications obtained with dates
- Publications (a) Journals (b) Conferences and book of proceedings (c) Paper presented at conferences or seminars.
- Working experience with dates.
- Name and address of present employer, salary and current status.
- Services to community, state, national and international organizations.
- Names and address of three (3) referees.
Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope labelled “Application For The Post of Polytechnic Librarian, Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, P.M.B. 1061, Zaria” to:
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic,
P.M.B. 1061, Zaria,
Applicants should request their referees to send confidential reports on them directly to the address above.
Note: Candidates will be required to produce the originals of their certificates and other credentials at the interview.