Senior Accountant at Tetra Pak
Posted on: 12 November, 2018
Deadline: 21 November, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Tetra Pak
Tetra Pak Nigeria is looking for a Customer Service Representative based in Lagos, Nigeria, who will report to the Customer Service and Designer Manager. The successful candidate will Drive Order Management and Design handling operational performance within an assigned portfolio of customers and work on a continuous improvement approach towards process improvement opportunities
Tetra Pak West Africa is looking for a Senior Accountant who will be based in Lagos Nigeria.The sucessful candidate will report to the Accounting Manager for West & East Africa.The Senior Accountant will provide accurate information for financial reporting and have specialised knowledge of all processes and procedures. Works autonomously within established procedures and practices. May act as a lead, providing subject matter guidance to team members.
Key Responsiblities of this role:
- Ensure compliance with internal, external reporting standards, and internal control rules
- Preparation of annual financial statements for statutory reporting
- Manage statutory audit management process
- Drive Income tax compliance process.
- Adherence to month end book closing procedures & deadline
- Indirect tax compliance review and process management
- Tax audit management & follow up to ensure closure with revenue authority
- Transfer pricing compliance & documentation
- Participating in cross functional projects & drive continuous improvements projects for accounting.
- Ensure compliance with internal processes in consideration of local/statutory requirements
- Monitor and Control Tetra Pak West Africa Trail Balance
- Drive Financial Reporting Manual (FRM) compliance
- Responsible for monthly Internal reporting and control
- Prepare and book quarterly companies income and deferred tax provisions
- Bachelor of Science Accounting
- Chartered member of Institute of Charted Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)/ACCA.
- 3 to 5 years solid experience in direct & indirect taxes.
- Experience in use of MIS and Financial Reporting Systems. Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage.
- Having worked in the big 4 audit firms(PWC,EY,Deliotte,KPMG) will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in English
- Good interpersonal skills & excellent team player
- Ability to work across boundaries
- Self-driven to deliver results independently
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detailed & result oriented
- Practical Knowledge of IFRS / Local GAAP.
- Good knowledge of statutory regulations and tax matters
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Tetra Pak career website on jobs.tetrapak.com to apply
- Know More About Tetra PakSimilar Jobs
- Country Finance Coordinator at INTERSOS
- Internal Auditor Assistant at SeaHorse Lubricants Industries Limited
- Fraud Prevention Assistant at US Embassy
- Financial Controller at Dragnet Nigeria
- Reconciliation Officer at Elevantix Consulting
- Bursar at The Polytechnic, Ibadan
- External Auditor at Achievers University, Owo
- Account Manager at Great Brands