Librarian II at Caleb University
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: 22 November, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Caleb University
Caleb University, a Federal Government Licensed Private University, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following academic and non-teaching positions below:
- Candidate must possess a good Bachelor's Degree in any discipline plus a Professional Master's Degree in Library Science (MLS or MLIS) and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae with full documentation including a passport photograph and photocopies of Certificates and Awards. All documents shall bear the position applied for at the "Top Left Hand Corner" of the package, addressed and sent to:
Caleb University, Imota,
Ikeja, Lagos State.
Imota, Lagos State.
Note: Candidates must request their referees to forward references on them in a sealed envelope marked “Referee Report” with the name of the candidate underneath directly to the Registrar.
- Recent Jobs from Caleb University
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Lecturer at Caleb University
- Professor at Caleb University
- Associate Professor at Caleb University
- Lecturer I at Caleb University
- Librarian I (Systems Librarian) at Caleb University
- Know More About Caleb UniversitySimilar Jobs
- Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Receptionist & Front Desk Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Cheki Nigeria
- Regional Administrator at Solidarites International
- Finance, Compliance and Administrative Officer at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Director of Finance and Operations (DFO) - OVC Programme at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Imported RM Manager - AFP at Olam Nigeria Limited
- Operations Officer at Assets Microfinace Bank