Senior Lecturer at Caleb University
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: 22 November, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Caleb University
Caleb University, a Federal Government Licensed Private University, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following academic and non-teaching positions below:
Area of Specialization:
- Information Systems/Information Technology
- Computer Science/Cyber Security
- Ph.D with at least 4 years post-qualification cognate experience buttressed with a suitable number of publications and ICT proficiency.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae with full documentation including a passport photograph and photocopies of Certificates and Awards. All documents shall bear the position applied for at the "Top Left Hand Corner" of the package, addressed and sent to:
Caleb University, Imota,
Ikeja, Lagos State.
Imota, Lagos State.
Note: Candidates must request their referees to forward references on them in a sealed envelope marked “Referee Report” with the name of the candidate underneath directly to the Registrar.
- Recent Jobs from Caleb University
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Professor at Caleb University
- Associate Professor at Caleb University
- Lecturer I at Caleb University
- Librarian I (Systems Librarian) at Caleb University
- Librarian II at Caleb University
- Know More About Caleb UniversitySimilar Jobs
- Speech Therapist at Greensprings School
- English Teacher at Cherryfield College
- Guidance And Counsellor at Cherryfield College
- ICAN, CIS & CIBN Instructor/Lecturer at BSS Consulting
- Teacher at Management Education & Training Ltd.
- Caregiver for Creche and Playgroup at Management Education & Training Ltd.
- Graduate Assistant at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Assistant Lecturer at Rivers State University of Science and Technology