- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Executive Driver to Chief Executive at Fumman Chemicals
Posted on: 7 November, 2018
Deadline: 13 November, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Fumman Chemicals
Fumman is a chemical service company that produces and markets chemical products. We provide chemical solutions to industrial water treatment problems and cleaning amongst other services.
We are a market leader in the Chemical industry in Nigeria and Ghana. Due to the expansion of our operations, as we introduce cutting edge chemical solutions to some of the challenges facing the Maritime, Haulage and the Oil & Gas Sectors; we require the services of the talent below:
Executive Driver to Chief Executive
- Drive keeping the road safety regulations all the times.
- Be punctual and be at least 15 minutes to the designated time and place.
- Display a good behavior, excellent manners and helping attitude.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during assignments.
- Arrange for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.).
- Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
- Candidate should be attentive and available on immediate call basis at any time include weekends.
- Must have experience in driving Chief Executive
- Must have an SSCE
- Must have at least 10 years' experience driving in Lagos and conversant with all major routes particularly in South West
- Good communication skills with ability to read, write and speak
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be within the ages of 40- 50 years and married.
- Must have a valid Nigeria driving license.
- Good understanding of Road Signs and Traffic Laws
- Basic knowledge of protocol rules and procedures;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repairs;
- Candidate living around Ikeja, Agege and environs should apply.
- This role is a priority. Those who can join us IMMEDIATELY will have a definitive advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
For further information call: 08158392219.
- Know More About Fumman ChemicalsSimilar Jobs
- Dispatch Rider at SterlingPro Business Applications
- Dispatch Rider at Bradfield Consulting
- Dispatch Rider at Paelon Memorial Clinic
- Company Driver at FundQuest Financial Services Limited
- Driver at Halogen security
- Driver at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- Driver III at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Company Driver Partner at Brium Services Limited