Edo University Iyamho, located in Etsako Central in the central of Edo North, is one of the world's leading teaching and research universities. Since its opening in 2016, EUI has been dedicated to finding solutions to big challenges and to preparing students for leadership in a complex world.
- Medical Microbiology
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Morbid Anatomy/Histopathology
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Candidates should possess an AIMLT or BMLS + MSc + Ph.D in Chemical Pathology; Haematology and Histopathology from a recognised University with at least ten (10) years teaching and research experience in a University, with at least two (2) years as an Associate Professor.
- Candidates must possess scholarly publications in both local and international journals as proof of specialisation in core areas of departmental fields of study.
- Candidates must also have sufficient administrative experience.
- Computer literacy and ability to teach using Multimedia technology is mandatory.
Salary and Allowance
Salary and allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities. An enhanced welfare package is also in place to attract the best in the education sector.
Conditions of Service
As contained in the approved conditions governing service of Senior Staff of the University.
Method of Application
In addition to stating the names and addressees of the referees, applicants should request their referees to forward reference on their behalf directly to:
Edo University, Iyamho,
Etsako West LGA,
- When the page opens, Click on "Academic Staff Application"and click on "Continue"
- Applicants should forward 3 bound copies of their publications to the "Registrar" via the address stated above.
Interested and qualified? Go to Edo University Iyamho career website on www.edouniversity.edu.ng to apply