DKT INTERNATIONAL is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT INTERNATIONAL is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world. DKT NIGERIA is saddled with challenging and inspirational mission to improve family planning and HIV/ AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion & distribution of our products.
Key Account Executives (Hospital)
Location: Port-Harcourt, Benin, Ibadan and Jos
- Develop relationships with key Clinical account key stakeholders (doctors, matron, nurses, pharmacist, auxiliary nurses / CHEWs etc.) and support units (accounts, procurement, reception, security guards, etc.) to drive FP message awareness, promotion and uniformity
- Maintain and monitor inventory levels at key clinical account facilities to ensure stock availability
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key clinical accounts customer needs and requirements and develop tailor-made FP activities and promo schemes for Key Clinical Account facility
- Provide technical support to Key Accounts clinics through supportive supervision and product detailing / refresher orientation
- Resolve any family planning related-issues, challenges, complaints and problems faced by key clinical accounts customers
- Implement activities / clinical sessions that help to promote family planning products in compliance with ethics / standards in Key Clinical Accounts facilities
Requirements / Experience / Skills
- B. Pharm or related degree
- 3-5 years’ detailing experience on ethical pharmaceutical products and medical devices
- Clinic / healthcare provider (physician) relationship management
- Ability to travel frequently within the territory
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: 1) Subject should be tagged with Job title and Location. Applications without locations will be discarded.
2) Applicants should only apply at their locations because there will be no arrangements for relocation.