Visual/Creative Arts Teacher at S-TEE Schools
Posted on: 6 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at S-TEE Schools
Education holds the key to a better life. Every child deserves to be properly equipped with the necessary foundation skills required to function effectively in their world. In an age where information is vital for transformation, it is important that we carefully handle our learning process in order to ensure that we are preparing adequately for our tomorrow.
S-TEE was established on the premise of attaining such goals. Since September 1978, S-TEE has maintained a strong commitment to imparting sound moral, academic, spiritual and life training skills into our learners.
Visual/Creative Arts Teacher
The job functions include but are limited to the following:
- Responsible for developing in each student an interest in and the ability to understand and utilize their knowledge of in Visual Arts.
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up to date advice and support for pupils as it relates to the subject.
- To co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabus and courses in line with related resources.
- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Deliver engaging, coherent and motivating lessons to students across in varying classes.
- Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- To keep up to date with curriculum change and reforms.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- To plan for, provide and maintain the physical resources necessary for learning and the delivery of chosen syllabuses and courses (including for example; books, past papers, file shares, furniture, equipment etc). Where necessary, liaise with other department to achieve this feat.
- To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
- Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the Head of School /Principal.
- Candidates should posses a minimum of B.Ed/B.Sc(Ed)/BA(Ed) OR BA/B.Sc/HND plus PGDE in Fine and Applied Art or any other related discipline.
- with minimun of 2 - 3 years teaching experience.
- A postgraduate degree in the relevant subject(s) and ability to teach two or more subjects will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their application and updated CV to email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from S-TEE Schools
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Account Officer at S-TEE Schools
- Igbo Teacher at S-TEE Schools
- Know More About S-TEE SchoolsSimilar Jobs
- Head of School at Millie's International School
- Biology Teacher at Progress Schools
- Water Safety Instructor (Intern) at Pistons and Pedals Limited
- Chemistry Teacher at Masters Ville Children School
- Oracle Certified Java Associate and Professional (OCJA & OCJP) Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Oracle 11g Database Management Instructor at HiiT Plc
- PTDF Professorial Chair in Gas Engineering at University of Port Harcourt
- Librarian II at Caleb University