Head, Innovation and Strategy at Hazon Holdings
Posted on: 6 November, 2018
Deadline: 10 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hazon Holdings
GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
Head, Innovation and Strategy
- Lead the Creative Department responsible for the development of consumer and trade facing brand strategy, concepts and content specific to Clients' brands in the area of Experiential Marketing.
- This also includes oversight, training and management of the Creative team and co-owners (with Client) and co-creator of the comprehensive Experiential Brand Strategy.
- Development of creative proposal/content for media channel placement.
- Strategic Lead of the Brand Creative Department responsible for growing the company’s Top line via output from the creative department which includes:
- Brand Strategy, Research & Analytics to uncover consumer insight
- Develop winning creative proposal to address brand and consumer issues based on insight.
- Creative designs, branding and merchandising solutions for on-trade and off-trade channels for both trade and consumer.
- Content development and Video production.
- Development of RTM Strategy, Sales & Marketing solutions, Trade Marketing, Direct Engagement,TTL Solutions (ATL & BTL), Owned & Sponsorship contents, and Retail Distribution.
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Strong portfolio equally showcasing conceptual thinking, visual design, and storytelling
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- At least 5-8 years of design work experience at an experiential marketing agency, advertising agency or high-profile brand
- Advanced understanding of branding, marketing, and advertising
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with demonstrable ability to articulate and persuasively sell creative concepts within agency and directly to clients
- Strategic thinking; ability to craft the brief, contribute in brainstorms, and self-direct
- Ability to work on multiple projects and brands simultaneously
- Ability to think and respond quickly while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources
- Expert mastery of all design tools, platforms, and versions of applicable software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Proven problem solving skills at both strategic and tactical levels
- Technical knowledge and awareness, such as the strengths and limitations of HTML, mobile platforms and other emerging technologies
- Working knowledge of motion design and related software (such as After Effects, etc.) preferred
- Working understanding of related digital disciplines such as User Experience, Content Strategy & Creation, Social Media, etc.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Hazon HoldingsSimilar Jobs
- Lead Software Solutions Architect at Rensource Energy
- UI/UX Designer at Excite Panacea Limited
- Full Stack Web Developer at Excite Panacea Limited
- Java Programmer at BridgeGap Careers
- I.T Support /Technical Officer Intern at Spytrac Telematics Service Limited
- Team Lead, IT Risk Management at First Bank
- Information Technology Officer at Redline Logistics
- Full Stack PHP Software Engineer at Charisol Tech