Xown Solutions Limited is an Information Technology Company that specializes in Software Development, ERP System Implementation, IT & System Security, Smart City Innovation/e-Governance Consulting & Training, Disaster Recovery Solutions, Web Application Development, e-Commerce and e-Business Solutions Development, DNS and Hosting Services, Portal Development, Customization & Implementation, Mobile Application Development, Kiosk Self-Service Solutions and other internet based solutions. We also deal in cooperate sales & Maintenance of Computer Hardware and I.T accessories such as Servers, Laptops, Printers, Computer Screen and so on.
IT Support Staff
- Technical Support (or IT support) professionals help resolve customers’ technical problems.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in
- Solving password problems
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter
- Responding to breakdowns
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends
- Ability to work well with people
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with clients
- Willingness to sometimes work unsociable hours
- Patience and a logical mind
- Enthusiasm for continual learning
- Minimum of an OND in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minmum of 1 year experience in Computer Networking and Computer Repair.
- Candidate must reside in Egbeda, Ikotun and Ipaja Axis.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org