- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Planner - Expatriate at Adexen
Posted on: 5 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a large Engineering and Construction company with substantial global projects, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Planner - Expatriate
Job Reference: 1514
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
- To establish, maintain and operate a planning system in accordance with the Planning Procedures, providing effective planning control/technical support to the project team throughout the life of each project, in order to bring about a successful contract completion.
The planner carries out various responsibilities throughout Tender, Contract Stage and contract completion and has the following duties:
- Reviews tender documents and produces a list of planning deliverables.
- Attends strategy meetings to allow a full understanding of the bid scope and current status, and also produces schedule relating to planning aspects.
- Attends a Contract Commencement Meeting to discuss with the project team the strategy in which the programme and method has been based on, reviews programme, method and logistics.
- Ensures the Master Contract Programme is issued to the client.
- Prepares monthly project reports encompassing technical, operational and contractual issues.
- Ability to work closely with Project Managers and other team members throughout the design process in order to prepare and maintain master resource schedules, provides assistance and guidance where required.
- Implements structured work methods to maintain high performance levels within design teams.
- Professional and practical experiences in schedule development.
- Coordinates with site team to check on progress and issues.
- Coordinates and monitors other departments to ensure design received on time, subcontracts placed when required and materials arrive on site when necessary.
- Manpower planning.
- Demonstrated scheduling skills, with the development of logic, durations and constraints with project teams for each task assignment.
- Monitors and reports critical path and schedule performance.
- Updates actual progress and forecasts remaining work schedule.
- Diploma /Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years experience as a planner
- Has already managed large projects
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience using Microsoft Project Software or Primavera software
- Previous experience in emerging markets/West Africa is a plus
Attractive expatriate package.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Adexen
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- HSE Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Know More About AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Marine Engineer Artificer - A1 at Nigerian Navy
- Weapon Electrical Artificer - A2 at Nigerian Navy
- Aircraft Engineering Artificer (Airframe Engine) - A3 at Nigerian Navy
- Hull Engineer Artificer at Nigerian Navy
- Automobile Mechanic - B4 at Nigerian Navy
- Marine Engineer, Mechanics - B1 at Nigerian Navy
- Dockyard Mechanic at Nigerian Navy
- Hull Mechanical/Fitter - B3 at Nigerian Navy