KPMG Professional Services is the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world - finding solutions and adding value.
Chief Financial Officer
Ref #: CYG200
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- In line with the company's decision to ensure key roles are filled by suitably qualified candidates who have hands-on experience with implementing leading financial practices, the company is looking for an exceptional individual with proven integrity to lead its financial function.
- The Chief Financial Officer will work from the Head Office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Detailed Job Descriptions
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, your mission will be:
- To be a key partner in developing strategy and operating the business
- To provide leadership and critical control of all day-to-day aspects of finance and accounting. In addition, the CFO will be part of the senior leadership team responsible for the strategic and tactical direction of the company
- To be responsible for ensuring the success of all financial operations
- To provide operational and strategic oversight for the organizational finance operations
Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant professional qualification and certification
- Post qualification of 10-15 years with at least 5 - 7 years senior level experience
- Should have a positive mental attitude
- Processing speed (thought and action)
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Managing Profitability
- Strategic thinking and Planning
- Quality Management
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Forecasting, Corporate Finance and developing budgets
- Financial Skills
- Dealing with Complexity
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.