Accountant at Celtiallo Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 5 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Celtiallo Nigeria Limited
Celtiallo Nigeria Limited is a Leading Civil Engineering, Building Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Real Estate, Supplies.
- The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits
- Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or Business Management
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Celtiallo Nigeria Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Celtiallo Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Accounts Payable Supervisor at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Assistant Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Accounts Payable Support at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Finance Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Finance & Grants Officer at Plan International
- Senior Executive, Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst at Nielsen Company
- Account Officer at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Lead Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associates