- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Accountant at Celtiallo Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 5 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Celtiallo Nigeria Limited
Celtiallo Nigeria Limited is a Leading Civil Engineering, Building Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Real Estate, Supplies.
- The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits
- Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or Business Management
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Celtiallo Nigeria Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Celtiallo Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Finance Assistant at Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Experienced Hire at MyJobMag Limited
- Audit Staff at Dara Ajayi & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Factory Accountant at Victoria Water Services Limited
- Accountant/ Administrative Officer at Summit Orthopaedics
- Tax Manager at Simba Group
- Account Clerk at Animal Care Services Consult
- Hotel Accountant at HRmadam Consulting