Accountant at Celtiallo Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 5 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Celtiallo Nigeria Limited
Celtiallo Nigeria Limited is a Leading Civil Engineering, Building Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Real Estate, Supplies.
- The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits
- Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Prepare tax documents
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or Business Management
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Celtiallo Nigeria Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Celtiallo Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Finance Officer at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Audit Assistant at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
- Accountant at Christian Care for Widows, Widowers, the Aged and Orphans (CCWA)
- Lead, Underwriter, Collections and Recovery at Concept Group
- Portfolio Risk Analyst at Concept Group
- Corporate Finance Analyst at Concept Group
- Administration and Finance Officer at Alex Reid West Africa
- Nysc Corp Member - Accounting/Finance at ETX-NG (Electronic Transcripts and Documents Exchange in Nigeria)