Business Development Officer at TechAdvance
Posted on: 5 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at TechAdvance
TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Nigeria.
TechAdvance has subsidiaries across the IGR, Utilities, Finance and Transport Space in Nigeria.
Business Development Officer
GPAY - one of our subsidiary, is a technology company that develops effective payment and data management systems for public and private sector organisations.
Our core areas are revenue optimization, e-payment solutions and big data management for the electricity utility companies. In addition to our broad arsenal of payment applications and technologies we also operate over 250 payment points across 10 states of the federation on a billing aggregation platform that supports realtime transaction view, reconciliation and audit.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients and supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain to prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals and respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients and manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- A BSc. in Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 3 years'experience in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Business strategy development
- Excellent Business Development
- Finance Planning
- Investment consulting
- Excellent Negotiation
- Ready to work outside comfort zones
- Quick thinking and action
- Collaboration and team orientation
- Calculated risk taker
- Brave and Unafraid
- Kind and considerate
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About TechAdvanceSimilar Jobs
- Sales Officer (Whole/Retail Sales Trading) at Stresert Services Limited
- Business Development Manager at Emerging Platforms
- Sales Executive at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Sales Manager at Adexen
- Business Development Manager at Fadac Resources
- Client Acquisition and Retention Officer at Sterling Homes Limited
- Marketing Manager at Kloverharris Limited
- Marketing Officer at Viva Cinemas