Program Intern at Young Readers Library
Posted on: 5 November, 2018
Deadline: 9 November, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Young Readers Library
Young Readers Library - A book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, Comprehension among other skills.
- Directly Support the Program Director on all Programmatic initiative.
- Support the development of work plans, reports and project documentation.
- Conduct research to enhance program performance.
- Support in the collation of reports and success stories from the projects.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- A one morning induction and introduction to the library and Library Services.
- Shadowing sessions with other library staff to gain confidence and knowledge.
Requirements, Skills & Experience
- Qualification: BA/B.Sc/HND
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- Exceptional writing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally with library staff and members of the public, especially children.
- Takes initiative and can work with little direction in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to coordinate work smoothly and multi-task with other teams and departments
- Strong attention to detail with good organizational skills
- Clear, confident, and succinct oral and written communication skills
- Brings energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude to the job
- Respects that confidentiality is required in this position
- The ability to cope with the duties and responsibilities of the post and the associated environment, including an understanding of health & safety.
- A credible reference will be needed as the role involves interaction with children.
- Must be available Monday-Friday 8am - 4pm
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Young Readers LibrarySimilar Jobs
- Teacher of Home Economics at Roemichs International School
- Music and Drama Teacher at Roemichs International School
- Admin Intern (NYSC) at Alexander Marius
- Office Assistant at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Messenger at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Scrabble Instructor at Mind Games Incorporated (MGi)
- HR & Admin Intern (NYSC) at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd
- IT/Tech Intern at Rescue Technologies Limited