- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Software Developer at Access Solutions
Posted on: 5 November, 2018
Deadline: 8 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Access Solutions
At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. Towards this end we provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.
What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional.
- If you are energetic, smart, proactive, go-getter and a team player with real passion for software development and you want to grow your skills. Why not make your dream come true by taking a start-up career at Access solutions
- Basically, Software designs, developments and analysis.
- Work in teams to develop web applications, windows application, linux / android applications, mobile applications, etc using tools like HTML, Java, Python, ASP.Net, REACT NATIVE, MS SQL, MYSQL, PHP, HTML5 etc.
- IOS development experience will be an added advantage
- Provide last level support on ICT issues including desktop maintenance, troubleshooting on various IT service infrastructure management and basic software troubleshooting, etc
- To research, learn and use technology including Open source solutions, online communities to fixing real life business scenarios etc.
- To work with the development team on various mobile application products.
Requirements, Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree / HND
- All applicants will be fairly considered.
I. T Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in core software development in a reputable firm or as applied
- Must be able to design on Postgres SQL, MS SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Must be vast and good at database modeling, performance tunning, database migration processes across various platforms
- Excellent Database Programming Skills.
- Prior experience in the development of financial solution services will be an added advantage
- Sound System analysis and programming experience
- IOT experience is an added advantage.
- MS Visual Studio 2013+, NetBean 8.0.2+, Adobe Creative Suite 6+, MySQL Workbench, Notepad++, PHPAdmin, pgAdmin III, etc.
- Agile Software Development, Waterfall Development Model, etc.
- HTML 5, CSS 3, Fireworks, Photoshop, Flash, etc.
- Must have taken part in the development of various active software projects.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with title as "Software Developer"
Note: Strictly for Abuja applicants.
- Know More About Access SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Software Development Learning Facilitator, Bootcamp at Andela
- Xamarin Developer at Chukolo
- System/Network Engineer at Netcom Africa
- Computer Operator - C2 at Nigerian Navy
- ICT Officer - C3 at Nigerian Navy
- Database Analyst at Nextier Capital Limited
- Web Designer and UI/UX Designer at McOlay Concepts International
- Graduate/NYSC Intern(Networks and Systems) at Maurice Xandra Solutions