- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Quality Assurance Manager at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
Posted on: 2 November, 2018
Deadline: 20 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
Quality Assurance Manager
- The QA Manager is responsible for performing the daily QA responsibilities associated with establishment and monitoring of defined processes required in the delivery and execution of all project activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides specialized technical expertise in support of the Quality program, including specialized inspection & testing techniques, quality training, statistical methods, audits, quality tools for problem solving and assessment;
- Creates inspection reports stating the conditions of a work area to ensure requirements are met;
- Makes recommendations for corrective action;
- Applies knowledge of quality systems and tools to validate and verify contractually required standards for project execution;
- Implements principles of performance evaluation and prediction methods are used to improve product systems safety, reliability and maintainability;
- Generates reports of conditions found during inspection activities, notifies operations and QA management of significant problems and completes documentation necessary to attest to satisfactory completion of inspection or test activities;
- Under supervision, develops skills and knowledge to determine degree of conformance of production and operations to specifications;
- Assists in documentation to attest to satisfactory completion of inspection, corrective action or test activities.
- HND/B.Sc qualification in related field
- 4+ years of verifiable QA/QC experience in the telecommunications &/or construction field is highly required.
- Understanding drawings, permits and specifications relevant to the Fiber, Cellular, and/or Cable industry;
- Computer literate, knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point);
- Strong analytical and/or problem solving skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Prior work associated with the cable, wireless, cellular, or other utility infrastructure industries.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Technical Solutions Advisor at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
- Know More About Integrated Corporate Services - ICSLSimilar Jobs
- Marine Engineer Artificer - A1 at Nigerian Navy
- Weapon Electrical Artificer - A2 at Nigerian Navy
- Aircraft Engineering Artificer (Airframe Engine) - A3 at Nigerian Navy
- Hull Engineer Artificer at Nigerian Navy
- Automobile Mechanic - B4 at Nigerian Navy
- Marine Engineer, Mechanics - B1 at Nigerian Navy
- Dockyard Mechanic at Nigerian Navy
- Hull Mechanical/Fitter - B3 at Nigerian Navy