Strategic Business Manager at Lightning Networks
Posted on: 2 November, 2018
Deadline: 15 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Lightning Networks
Lightning Networks Limited - Our client, an upcoming Agro-Allied outfit with growing interest in wholesale and retail lives stock produce is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Strategic Business Manager
- A Consulting and Training company in Lagos needs Strategic business manager. The successful candidate will act as a business partner to member of management team to increase shareholder value, supporting company strategy, modeling, advice, lead and coordinate the business management live circle and governance that support the business strategies with financial and relevant business units in tactical and strategic decisions.
Main Job Description / Duties
- Lead and coordinate business planning and Strategy.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement business operational plan and strategy in line with 3 years plans.
- Lead project within the company for sustainable financial system
- Take a leading role in the budget and forecasting process, and budget preparation in line with business expectation
- Ensure risk and opportunities are managed with external and internal stakeholders consideration.
- Manage the financial reporting, planning processes and provide leadership.
- Support Business for financial targets through in-depth analysis and sharing of financial knowledge.
- Provide relevant advice and analysis for proposed strategic business initiatives,
- Ensure proper functioning, approval, registration and ROI processes for OPEX investments
- Improve forecast accuracy through supporting forecast to plan processes via the relevant methodology
- Support customer acquisition process and drive
- Drive process improvements and ad hoc projects as identified.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members
- Assertive, be capable to think both in terms of group interest and divisional interest
- Analytical Thinking - ability to formulate and understand business issues, situations or problems by breaking them down into smaller parts and analyze them. Interpret data and draw conclusions and provide focused guidance
- Quality Awareness - Driven by the desire to identify, prioritize and maintain standards in order to meet internal and external demands
- Flexibility - the ability to live and act in a climate of change. Handle stress and demands in a calm thoughtful manner with the ability to prioritize, monitor and control operations. Project management, vendor negotiations and contracting skills.
- Strong influencing skill.
- Strategic alignment
- Strategic Direction
- Professional demeanor and approach
- Business analysis and strategic business alignment.
- Strong leadership capacity.
- B.Sc/MBA in relevant discipline.
- Professional Qualification:
- Years of Experience: 4 to 6 years’ experience
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com Please state Job Title in subject.
- Recent Jobs from Lightning Networks
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Business Development/Marketing Executive at Lightning Networks
- Know More About Lightning NetworksSimilar Jobs
- Direct Sales Agent at Tidam Travels
- Business Development Executive at Broadshift Technologies Limited
- Business Development Officer at Vestiro Integrated Services Limited
- Junior Account Manager (Sales Trainee) via Commercial Development Programme (CDP) at Dow
- Sales Representative at Giant Beverages
- Business Development Manager at Adexen
- Client Account Manager at Adexen
- Regional Sales Manager at Adexen