Legal Associate at Eduwalt Communication
Posted on: 2 November, 2018
Deadline: 18 November, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Eduwalt Communication
Eduwalt Communications (EWC) has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people's lives.
- We are looking for a practicing legal professional with 4-7 years' experience in legal advisory, company secretarial, employment and immigration services.
- The candidate must be a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead large and medium sized company secretarial engagements.
- Filing of returns and the updating of corporate records of the entities at the appropriate registry.
- Assisting with Corporate Secretarial duties and ensuring maintenance of statutory books and records.
- Incorporation and management of corporate affairs of new companies being set up.
- Provide legal guidance at meetings and oversee compliance in the areas of Commercial Law.
- Review briefs and draft and perfect Company agreements.
- Provide Internal Legal guidance and counseling services.
- Develop Legal commentaries on appraisal of agreements.
- Identify legal implications of transactions.
- Conduct Research and Legal inquiries.
- Advise on effects of and compliance with legislation.
- Provide market entry advisory services to incoming clients.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Law (LL.B) (Second Class degree) from a reputable university and fulfilled the requisite call to bar.
- Must possess 4-7 years’ (post call to bar) experience in corporate practice with in-depth knowledge and experience in corporate governance, company secretarial and compliance services, employment & immigration law.
- Must possess student membership of ICSA.
- Must possess good communication and presentation skills
- Must be disciplined in delivering tasks within deadlines.
- Must possess good client management skills.
- Must possess good research skills and experience in preparing legal briefs.
- Must be able to work using own initiative and perform tasks with minimal supervision.
The candidates must have comprehensive knowledge and experience in the following:
- Corporate Governance
- Company Secretarial Practices
- Working with regulators
- Trademark registration
- Immigration and Employment
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Eduwalt Communication
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Facility Manager at Eduwalt Communication
- Chief Financial Officer at Eduwalt Communication
- General Manager at Eduwalt Communication
- Managing Director - Operations at Eduwalt Communication
- Visa Officer at Eduwalt Communication
- Know More About Eduwalt CommunicationSimilar Jobs
- Contracts and Compliance Manager at fhi 360
- Legal Manager- Litigation/ADR at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Chief Compliance Officer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Advisor Commercial Legal (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Security Liaison Supervisor at Biswal Limited
- In-House Counsel/Company Secretary at OneFi
- Associate 2 at Westfield Consulting
- Commercial Lawyer at Stresert Services Limited