Senior QS / Contracts Manager at Randstad Construction Property Engineering
Posted on: 2 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Randstad Construction Property Engineering
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s intelligent machines, we support people and organizations to realize their true potential.
Senior QS / Contracts Manager
Reference Number: robu8890898
Job category: Construction & property
Job type: Permanent
Working hours: Full-Time
- I am currently working with a major contractor who have an immediate need in West Africa for a Senior QS / Contracts Manager to work on a large roads and bridges scheme in Nigeria.
- You will report to a head office based Head of Contracts and be responsible for the contract on this scheme. This project will be delivered by FIDIC contract.
- An important part of the role will be re measurements initially before the project starts followed by sub contract contract awards etc.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree or chartership and will have experience managing major civil engineering schemes which have been delivered under FIDIC contract.
- You must be a strong communicator verbally and have the ability to liaise with a high profile end client.
- If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please contact me ASAP as my client is looking to get someone in place for this role ASAP. In return they will offer an excellent net salary, accommodation, flights, health care etc.
- Degree level education or chartership
- FIDIC Contract Knowledge
- Excellent Communication Skills - written and verbal
- Major Civil Engineering project experience
- Willing to be based in West Africa
- Excellent Net Salary paid in GBP or Euro
- Accommodation Provided
- Health Care
- Living Allowance
If you are interested in discussing this role please contact me ASAP to discuss in further detail. My client will look to conduct phone / Skype interviews initially.
- Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
- For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- B.Sc in Commercial Management.
- Cost reporting, dealing with sub contractors, full project life cycle, payments, procurement, variations.
£ 70,000 per year.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Randstad Construction Property Engineering career website on www.randstad.com to apply
- Know More About Randstad Construction Property EngineeringSimilar Jobs
- WASH Sector Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Procurement Specialist / Civil Engineer at KPMG
- Crane Operator at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Infrastructure Technical Officer at CARE
- Maintenance /Facility Manager at Masters Ville Children School
- Control Room Officer at RoyalSec Service Company Limited
- Rig Supervisor II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Maintenance Engineer at Abuja Clinics