Paralegal/Personal Assistant at Guaranty Property
Posted on: 2 November, 2018
Deadline: 31 December, 2018
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Guaranty Property
Guaranty Multiservices and Property Konsult Limited - We are a leading source of Real Estate investment in Nigeria, a market place for refreshingly genuine property deals and a property investment and development firm with core competence in providing authentic land and landed property deals for investment purposes and quality and luxury homes, offices, stores and shops and within a very affordable budget for residential, business and other purposes.
- Research work and Article Writing.
- Review of Current Legal Positions on Relevant Topics.
- Review and Preparation of Legal Documents.
- Carrying out other assigned functions from time to time.
- Minimum of 1-year post NYSC Experience in a litigation/commercial law firm.
- Minimum of 2/2 from the university and law school.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to, and love for in-depth and thorough research.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office competently (Microsoft Word and PowerPoint).
- Humility, with an open mind. Ready to learn and flexible.
- Must reside within Ojota, Ikeja, Ketu, Palmgroove, Maryland, Gbagada, Oworonshoki, Yaba, Bariga, Oshodi, Ilupeju, Mushin, and environ
Method of Application
Applicants should send their job Application/Cover Letter supported with CV to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Guaranty Property
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Male Field/Data Officer at Guaranty Property
- Know More About Guaranty PropertySimilar Jobs
- Administration Officer at Sales Force Consulting
- HR/Admin Officer at Aldelia Limited
- Head of Support Services at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Executive Assistant at KraksTV
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Enyo Retail & Supply
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Owens and Xley
- Deputy Registrar (Operations) at Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN)
- Registrar/Chief Executive at Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN)