- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Internal Control Manager at Transsnet Financial
Posted on: 1 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Transsnet Financial
Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
Internal Control Manager
- Ensure Policy/Procedure/Regulatory Compliance on transactions or activities initiated by or to the assigned branches
- Knowing laws regulations issued by CBN well especially in sub-sector that MFB、 FC and any other licenses
- Be similar with Internal audit process, and he/she shall ensure that the operations of the company conform to the laws, as well as to its internal rules and regulations.
- Provide Control and Compliance Counseling, Advisory and Decision Support Service to the business units (SBUs) and strategic resource functions (SRFs).
- Ensure that open items in the branch GL accounts are current and reflect the true nature of the products recorded therein. Any major deviation from the standard must be escalated following the appropriate escalation procedure
- Ensure prompt and qualitative rendition of relevant returns and reports
- Ensure prompt resolution of all open issues in the Internal Audit Report, Management letter, Regulatory Examiners Report and other Statutory Examiners Report involving branches under your purview.
- Outward and Inward Clearing review
- Review and monitoring of all e-banking related product reconciliation
- Conduct Special Investigation as may be assigned from time to time
- A good first degree from a reputable university (Preferably in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics or in other Social Science disciplines)
- A relevant post graduate qualification or higher degree (e.g. MBA, MSC) will be an added advantage
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, ACIB, CFA, CISA is desirable
- Attention to Details.
- Performance Under Pressure
- Problem Solving
- Independent Minded.
- Interpersonal relationship
- Multi Disciplinary disposition
- Multi tasking disposition
- Satisfactory Customer Service Disposition
- Analytical and Investigation Skills
- Auditing Skills
- Accounting Skills
- Banking Operations/Credit (Domestic and Foreign) Skills
- Comprehensive Treasury skills
- Fraud and Operational risk knowledge
- Policy and Regulation interpretation and implementation.
- Oral and written Communication Skills
- Banking, Insurance, and financial services knowledge.
- Extensive Working Knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and power point, Intranet Mailing facility and the core banking application of the bank.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Transsnet Financial career website on transsnet.recruitee.com to apply
- Know More About Transsnet FinancialSimilar Jobs
- Accounts / Data Clerk at Twin Star Industries Limited
- Account Graduate Trainee at Tizeti Network Limited
- Cashier at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- Finance Assistant at Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Experienced Hire at MyJobMag Limited
- Audit Staff at Dara Ajayi & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Factory Accountant at Victoria Water Services Limited
- Accountant/ Administrative Officer at Summit Orthopaedics