- Take part in our Job Search Survey 2019 and stand a chance to win a Samsung device. Get Started »
Rig Engineer at Sellafield Energy
Posted on: 1 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Sellafield Energy
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
The Drilling Engineer will be responsible for the engineering and planning, and monitoring of drilling operations. This individual will need to collaborate with other disciplines within the Company to successfully meet the goals and objectives of the Operations Department.
- Responsible for Well design, planning, monitoring, and providing technical support for daily drilling operations
- Responsible for communication with sub-surface team and other disciplines to produce a Well design which is fully functional for “life of well”, and meets all objectives.
- Responsible for producing a Well design which is compliant with all government/regulatory requirements, and in keeping with asset integrity as it relates to the environment and personal safety
- Responsible for tracking daily well-cost and daily drilling progress.
- Review offset wells and identify risks and hazards, as well as best practices
- Working with the supply chain department in the identification and monitoring of the performance of service providers
- Visit the drilling rig during critical operations as needed
- Responsible for drilling optimization by leading and documenting after-action reviews to identify best practices and lessons learned.
- Responsible for surveillance of peers, and learning and applying new technology for the purpose of drilling optimization and continuous improvement.
- Gather and organize information such as equipment specifications, government regulations, operating agreements, permit approvals, technical publications, guidelines and reports
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
- Minimum of 7 years experience as a drilling engineer
- Knowledge of sound engineering principles and ability to apply them to a Well design.
- Must have a working knowledge of government regulations and permitting requirements
- Must be strongly committed to safety and protection of the environment
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVS to email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Sellafield Energy
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Drilling Rig Accountant at Sellafield Energy
- Assistant Driller at Sellafield Energy
- Chief Mechanic at Sellafield Energy
- Motorman on Jack-Up Rig at Sellafield Energy
- Rig Superintendent (OIM) at Sellafield Energy
- Tour Pusher at Sellafield Energy
- Know More About Sellafield EnergySimilar Jobs
- Marine Engineer Artificer - A1 at Nigerian Navy
- Weapon Electrical Artificer - A2 at Nigerian Navy
- Aircraft Engineering Artificer (Airframe Engine) - A3 at Nigerian Navy
- Hull Engineer Artificer at Nigerian Navy
- Automobile Mechanic - B4 at Nigerian Navy
- Marine Engineer, Mechanics - B1 at Nigerian Navy
- Dockyard Mechanic at Nigerian Navy
- Hull Mechanical/Fitter - B3 at Nigerian Navy