Diction Educator at Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 31 October, 2018
Deadline: 14 November, 2018
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery, Primary & Secondary Schools in Lagos, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Locations: Festac & Ikeja, Lagos
- To develop and present comprehensive lesson plans with a focus on English phonetics as well as foster an active learning environment.
- Have strong influence on pupil's style of speaking which is as a factor of the choice of words, the accent, inflection, intonation and speech-sound quality.
- To effectively maintain students’ interest and provide interactive atmosphere in the classroom.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- B.Sc in English Language/Linguistics or any related field of study
- A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
- A female candidate would be preferred.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience as a diction tutor.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role i.e. "Hausa Language Educator" OR Diction Educator as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Bradfield Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Hausa Language Educator at Bradfield Consulting
- Driver at Bradfield Consulting
- Know More About Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Resource Person at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited
- Experienced Female Toddler Teacher at Millie's International School
- Education Senior State Facilitator at Deloitte
- Special Education Needs Department Coordinator (SENDCo) at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Guidance Counselor at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Programme Officer - Promotion of Scientific Excellence and E-Learning at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Science Teaching Assistant at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Math Teaching Assistant at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls