Global Graduate Finance at British American Tobacco
Posted on: 31 October, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice - whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Global Graduate Finance
Job Number: 3449
Job Type: Permanent
- A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why we value uniqueness.
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Finance) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in.
- It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits - you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
An inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT Nigeria. The question is; Are you up to the challenge? Show what you’re made of… Join our 2018 Global Graduate Programme.
- Are you a recent university graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record - minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have you completed your National Youth Service (NYSC) or equivalent for other countries?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to British American Tobacco career website on careers.bat.com to apply
- Know More About British American TobaccoSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at Simeon's Pivot
- Finance Manager at Kennedia Consulting
- Project Accountant at The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA)
- Commercial Controller at Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria
- Graduate Engineer at ExxonMobil
- Head of Account and Audit at Akwa Ibom Transport Company Limited (AKTC)
- Female Cashier at Triple Seven Cafe
- Project Finance Officer at Methodist Church Nigeria