Technical Service Specialist at Noemdek Limited
Posted on: 31 October, 2018
Deadline: 5 November, 2018
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Noemdek Limited
Noemdek is a holding company with subsidiaries serving different sectors of the economy. Our business model is to partner with investors and companies to deliver investments that drive significant value and establish companies with a lasting competitive advantage. We are able to leverage the decades of industry experience and functional expertise. Therefore, we look beyond standard solutions to develop effective partnership structures, new insights, mobilize organizations, drive tangible results, and make public and private institutions more capable.
Technical Service Specialist
- Are you interested in working with a market leader in Analytical/ Laboratory Instruments? If yes, then this opportunity is for you.
- A graduate of Elect/Elect, or other related Engineering discipline with 2 to 4 years experience in analytical instrument service, such Atomic Absorption, HPLC, Gas Chromatograph, ICP, UV, FTIR etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com , with subject: "Technical Service Specialist"
- Know More About Noemdek LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Electrical Engineer at Bee Bee Jump Ltd
- Process Engineer III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Construction Coordinator I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- WASH Officer at The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)
- Senior Project Engineer- Real Estate at Rossland Consulting Limited
- WASH Technical Officer at ZOA International
- Project Assistant, WASH at ZOA International
- General Manager, Technical at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates