Technical Service Specialist at Noemdek Limited
Posted on: 31 October, 2018
Deadline: 5 November, 2018
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Noemdek Limited
Noemdek is a holding company with subsidiaries serving different sectors of the economy. Our business model is to partner with investors and companies to deliver investments that drive significant value and establish companies with a lasting competitive advantage. We are able to leverage the decades of industry experience and functional expertise. Therefore, we look beyond standard solutions to develop effective partnership structures, new insights, mobilize organizations, drive tangible results, and make public and private institutions more capable.
Technical Service Specialist
- Are you interested in working with a market leader in Analytical/ Laboratory Instruments? If yes, then this opportunity is for you.
- A graduate of Elect/Elect, or other related Engineering discipline with 2 to 4 years experience in analytical instrument service, such Atomic Absorption, HPLC, Gas Chromatograph, ICP, UV, FTIR etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , with subject: "Technical Service Specialist"
- Know More About Noemdek LimitedSimilar Jobs
- WASH Sector Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Procurement Specialist / Civil Engineer at KPMG
- Crane Operator at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Infrastructure Technical Officer at CARE
- Maintenance /Facility Manager at Masters Ville Children School
- Control Room Officer at RoyalSec Service Company Limited
- Rig Supervisor II at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Maintenance Engineer at Abuja Clinics