First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Head, E-Business Support Services
Ref Id: 1800002A
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
- Ensure relevant internal control systems/related procedures and techniques are developed and implemented for EBusiness related activities
- Manage the operational relationship between Scheme Operators and card association/Visa/MasterCard
- Monitor performance against standards and provides feedback to management
- Plans and reviews staffing requirements to match workflow of card services and channel services business
- Recommend temporary work around and viable solutions to improve customer service and response
- Maintain knowledge of internal resources to mitigate disruption of services to customers
- Ensure timely response and resolution of customer issues
- Assist management in the development and implementation of new EBusiness products and services
- Manage, review and monitor authorization files and System Parameters
- First degree preferably in a Business and Numerate discipline; higher degrees/professional certifications an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in ePayment, banking, or IT industry
- Previous technical and business experience in electronic payment systems
- Project Management experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to First Bank career website on firstbanknigeria.taleo.net to apply