Beebeejump is a professional new energy technology research and product development,production, sales for the integration of high-tech enterprise, positive fusion in today’s world energy electricity, information industries frontier technology, is committed to research and development, with full power solutions to provide clients with systematic products and solutions, and carefully build solar photovoltaic industry brand.Currently, we have provided products and services to 30 million users.We also have branches in China, Nigeria, Brazil, the Middle East and Kenya.
Business Development Managers
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders/partners
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Understand the needs of customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these needs
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Liaise with the finance team, warehousing and logistics departments as appropriate
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Help to plan sales campaigns
- Create a sales pipeline
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to Management
The candidate must have a Minimum of HND/B.Sc. with not less than 8 years cognate experience. Possession of an MBA and/or professional qualifications is an added advantage.
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and meet or exceed targets
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- Good IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets
- A professional manner and presentable appearance for meeting customers/clients
- Initiative and good decision-making skills
- Project management skills
- Great organisational skills
- Good networking skills
- The ability to think strategically
- The ability to analyse sales figures and write reports
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
The position offers very attractive and competitive remuneration package and benefits.
Method of Application
Applications should be submitted by email only to the following addres Interested candidates should quote the position as the subject of their email. Curriculum Vitae (CV’s) are to be sent as a word document or PDF using their first and last names as the file name.
Candidates whose applications do not follow the above format will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.