Chemonics International - We're one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
System Integration and Deployment (SID) Advisor
Classification: ST Local
Level of Effort: 220 days
Dates: November 1st, 2018 - September 30th, 2019
Scope of Work
- This scope of work (SOW) sets forth the services to be provided by Consultant to SAII Associates Ltd/Gte, an associate company of Chemonics International Inc.
- The objective of this billable short-term assignment is to serve as the System Integration and Deployment (SID) Advisor for the USAID Global Health Supply Chain (GHSC) - Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) project.
- The System Integration and Deployment (SID) Advisor will assist the SID Manager in the assessment of business requirements; programmatic data collection and conversion to and from various data format, import and export to and from database and data files, to integrate various existing and future systems for data collection, to build and manage central cloud data hub, identify technical specifications, design and development of viable technology and software solutions to make quality data available and accessible across board.
- The purpose of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program–Procurement and Supply Management single award IDIQ contract is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities to prevent suffering, save lives, and create a brighter future for families around the world.
- The IDIQ has four task orders that directly support the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and USAID’s family planning and reproductive health program.
- GHSC-PSM provides health commodity procurement services and systems strengthening technical assistance that address all elements of a comprehensive supply chain. All four task orders are implemented in Nigeria.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Design and development of .NET web app, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET CORE, jQuery & AJAX data intensive application.
- Design and development of .NET WPF, WinForms data intensive application.
- Design and development of databases.
- Database administration, Microsoft Azure database and MySQL.
- Periodic database backup and replication.
- Application deployment.
- Data migration as at when due.
- Importing and extracting data from data files, MS Excel, CSV, XML, JSON, MS Access, and others.
- Data conversion to and from various common data format.
- Interfacing with API integration and automation.
- Collaborate effectively to ensure team goals are achieved by concerted efforts in knowledge sharing and problem solving.
- Actively contribute to creating a culture of IT end-users service excellence.
- And other job functions as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Proficient software development skill using .NET C# and SQL, other related languages is an added advantage.
- Proficient database administrator, database design and database application development.
- Web and desktop application design and development using Microsoft Visual Studio and familiarity with resilient cloud platforms.
- Microsoft Azure expert.
- Proficient with data file conversions (MS Excel, MS Access, CSV, XML, JSON, etc)
- Programmatically import and export data from database and data files.
- Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint data integration.
- Develop and consume APIs (REST, SOAP, etc).
- At least 3years of relevant and demonstrated work experience in a software development and integration environment (with diverse platforms is an added advantage).
Required Soft Skills:
- Passionate about writing beautiful and clean codes.
- Paying attention to detail.
- Ability to design a Good looking and user-friendly UI.
- Creative and innovative design and application development.
- The System Integration and Deployment Advisor will report directly to the System Integration and Deployment Manager.
Working Conditions/Duration of Assignment
- This is a short-term position with possibility of renewals to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.