The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Function/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- We are looking for Heater Reformer Construction Candidates for Refinery / Petrochemical Plants experience candidates to build the World's largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- To identify the heater / reformer component and check suitably as per the drawings and packing list.
- To interact with vendor and contractor for sequential pre-assembly and erection.
- To ensure fabrication & Erection work of as per design / approved drawings.
- To plan and systematically execute refractory works.
- To plan the pigtail and header of reformers.
- To ensure proper welding sequence and radiography.
- To plan and install the ducting / chimney and heater accessories.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- BE / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Year(s): 5
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
All Vacancies at Dangote Group can be found HERE