The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Piling and Stone Colums Supervisor
Function/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- We are looking for Civil Construction Candidates for Refinery.
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery,experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World's largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Responsible for Civil works in the block including Piling, Stone Columns, Foundation, Tank Pads, Concrete Superstructure, pavement and other associated Civil Works.
- To closely interact with contractor on day to day basis and identify work fronts and guide contractor for proper deployment of resources as per priority and schedule.
- To monitor progress, find areas of lacuna, bring to contractual attention and follow up with them for contractual measures.
- To co-ordinate with consultant engineering contracting and define the works fonts and channelize the contractor resources for proper deployment.
- To analyze the usage of rebar materials, foundation bolts etc. estimate the structure requirement and alert the requirement in timely manner.
- To ensure work in exempted as per approval drawing quality and safety standards.
- To lead the team under him and provide continuous guidance to achieve the desired results.
- To ensure proper work methods are followed by contractors with deployment of necessary resources.
- To ensure proper coordinate with other disciplines such as UG Piping Structures, etc.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- BE / Diploma in Civil
- Must have a minimum of 5 years work experience
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
All Vacancies at Dangote Group can be found HERE