The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Function/Domain: Constructions (CONS)
- We are looking for candidates with vast experience in a reputable construction company, in civil works such as piling, large industrial buildings, slip form construction.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pert.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering with 18 years' experience and above.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
All Vacancies at Dangote Group can be found HERE