The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Economics and Scheduling Manager
Fuction/Domain: Economics and Scheduling
- We are looking for Economics and Scheduling, Manager Candidates for Refinery.
- It is essential that the candidate should have relevant Refinery, experience/Petrochemical Plants experience, to build the World's largest single stream train Greenfield refinery and Petrochemical complex site based candidates for Nigeria, Lagos.
- Develops and monitors the Refinery crude run and production schedule on a monthly, weekly and daily basis
- Develops and maintains the Refinery LP and other scheduling, simulation and optimization programs in collaboration with Technical Determines the value of specific crudes to the Refinery to optimize crude slate
- Evaluates the economics of operational changes, shutdowns, changes in capacities and catalyst performance.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- B.E in Engineering
- Experience in Year(s): 20
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
All Vacancies at Dangote Group can be found HERE